Friday, March 7, 2008

What I Regret Losing The Most*

"I hope to keep this memory forever embedded within my heart even if fate doesn't approve"

One day after hearts shattered:

CHUE:
"Greetings alice, is that your real name by the way? I really feel thats it's awesome that your random and creative. I remebered being like that until something happened recently that changed mind, but now thinking of you, I want to know why you take everyone`s "BS", I just want to know how you think"
"signing off, later missy"

PUNBRAYE:
"HEY... VERY VERY VERY interesting page here... i enjoyed reading it... sadly i dont like reading people`s BS they advertise about emselves... but... i guess you`re an exception... so not cool... haha... = P well I LOVE THE LAYOUT!!!... its true... the society is so screwed... every where you turn you see dumb blondes or stupid girls who are so competitive and shitless men... who play too cool... the world is surely gonna die... dont you agree? and its hard these days... friends come and go... oh where are they? haha sadly we`re all alone and the ones who dont surrond themselves with stupid laughter are actually the wonderful people around... and to that place... i`ll walk along you if you like... we can talk about shit less stuff opps... pardon of my extrusive language... but we can talk about COOL stuff... like naruto and anything that floats the boat i guess... didnt know you lived in menomonie? i use to... i remember my childhood haha..= P well just leaving a memory...
NO STALLING WHATSOEVER... LET THOSE ROSES LIVE... in whatever weather... beauty always thrives... sorry for such a long letter... seems like i`ve known you somewhere... = P
so long for now and sorry for the bother...
love always alice"

No comments: